January 22, 2009

(Pistons + Prince + Stuckey) + (Raptors - Calderon - Defense - Offense) = Raptors Loss

It's simple math really. You take a better team, add two great performances from two key players then take another team that is having a bad season, subtract their starting point guard, subtract the ability to shoot and any defensive skill, then and the two together. The result is that the first team hands the second team a can of Whoop-a**. I don't know how I didn't see that when predicting the outcome of last nights game. The only two thing I even came close at getting right was the Pistons final score 95 (I projected 98) and J.O's point total 11 (12).

One thing that bothers me is that the Raps have only scored 33 second half points in both of their previous two games. I don't understand how that can happen to a team that has (or had) one bright spot with their offense. We've all heard about the problems on the defensive end but what's up with the offense now?

I don't have any other amazing stats or news to tell you so I'll finish up with a little commentary.

CLOSING COMMENTS
It looks like the Raptors need a complete overhaul at this point but lets listen to Tayshaun and have a little patience, I mean, he did drop 25 points on us, didn't he?

Sometimes a player's greatest challenge is coming to grips with his role on the team.-- Scottie Pippen

(cough)(cough)Jamario(cough)Moon(cough)

No comments:

Post a Comment